What is Invisalign Teen? – Dr. Lee understands that being a teenager is hard enough without having to wear braces! That is why we offer the latest in orthodontic treatment options for your teen. Invisalign Teen is becoming a more common way to treat teenagers, and the best part is that it is virtually undetectable!
How Does Invisalign Teen Work? – Invisalign Teen is used to treat a variety of orthodontic conditions including spaces in teeth, and can be used to correct bite issues such as overbites, crossbites, and underbites.
- Aligners should be replaced every week or two, as directed by Dr. Lee
- With each new set of aligners, teeth will move gradually week-by-week
- Aligners should be removed to eat, brush, and floss
- You will need to visit your orthodontist every 8-10 weeks
We proudly offer Invisalign Teen for patients in Santa Paula, Oxnard, and the surrounding areas! To find out if Invisalign Teen is the right fit for you, schedule a complimentary initial consultation with Dr. Lee today!
(805) 636-6424 for our Santa Paula, CA office
(805) 253-7357 for our Oxnard, CA office